Software Woes

Rants, tips and tricks



Tuesday, October 03, 2006



k3b 100%




I find k3b to be the best CD/DVD burning software I've ever seen (both on Linux and Windows). It is nice, slick, fast, stable and works just as it should. There is only one minor glitch bothering me. The darn 100% marker in bottom-left corner of file browser. It sits there and always covers one of the files or directories. Many times I need to select that file or enter that directory. You can't remove it by clicking or anyhow.

I wish someone makes it go away. :)

2 Comments:

At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha, it's so true. However, I don't remember it to have this 100% in earlier versions.

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Kristian said...

I have this, after installing Ubuntu Karmic. Do you know what causes it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home